Name those who no longer post

the woman who wrote the cookbook about the island restaurants and included recipes. She and her husband started a restaurant in upstate ct. She came back briefly a few years ago and posted about different restaurants in the Boston area and NY.

the woman who wrote the cookbook about the island restaurants and included recipes. She and her husband started a restaurant in upstate ct. She came back briefly a few years ago and posted about different restaurants in the Boston area and NY.

Kara and Bob Brooks
Stillwater Inn

Voosh has been here in the not too distant past. I ran into Phil this past March several times on the island!

Skateboard Phil recognized and grabbed us at Le Select this past March. So good to see him again. One of the very first forum friends we had made on island and he had us come up to their villa and meet his family. Unforgettable.

I've been in contact with Binne, aka PBnJ, and he is aghast that you could foget him in this way . . . .

I had a case in Hartford awhile back and had great dinners with Binnie at his restaurant, Bin 228.