Name those who no longer post

Hello Amy and Phil and the rest of the SBHOnline gang: After a long absence I have been back and lurking. I hope you all are well. Fingers crossed that a 2021 SBH trip is in the cards. :pray1:
. I just KNEW you were lurking :cool:

skeeter.jpg

Who remembers THIS guy?

Yep...JEK and amyb...you are correct!

And who could forget the forum's favorite southern belle who coined the phrase "I'm tangl'n with anticipayshun" (typed as she speaks) as she readied for her trip to the island. I sure do miss Magnolias presence on the forum.

Yep...JEK and amyb...you are correct!

And who could forget the forum's favorite southern belle who coined the phrase "I'm tangl'n with anticipayshun" (typed as she speaks) as she readied for her trip to the island. I sure do miss Magnolias presence on the forum.
if that's me I'm around. Always love your posts.

GramChop;10271 And who could forget the forum's favorite southern belle who coined the phrase "I'm tangl'n with anticipayshun" (typed as she speaks) as she readied for her trip to the island. I sure do miss Magnolias presence on the forum.[/QUOTE said:
When NExt you chat, tell them I say hello. Two babies? Time flies.
I am thinking Denise and Jim...am I close?

Gayle from Toronto, the Saint Louis people, Tim, Mike R and IV(very much missed but already mentioned), Alison Clay-Duboff (real estate from Redondo Beach, CA)