Marius is in the hospital

EddyG

SBH Insider
Marius was brought to the hospital by his family on Sunday because he continued to be very tired for several months. He is there today and requires an IV and oxygen because he can not eat or drink and has fluids in his lungs. Because there are many who have concerns and questions, a special site has been created to keep all posted.

Here is the link: https://www.caringbridge.org/visit/marius#journal-anchor

Anyone can visit this site, but you will need to register to post.

Eddy and Brigitte will keep me informed and I will post news as soon as received. The family has friends from all over the world and it will be difficult for them to respond to everyone, so hopefully this new site will help.

DSC00508s.jpg

This painting was created by David Wegman.

Thanks for setting up the Caring Bridge site Ed. Sad to hear, but we know he is a fighter.

Yes, Ed, thanks for setting up the Caring Bridge site. Marius is held in the heart of so many.

Such sad news to hear. He has lived a truly incredible, very full life and brought joy to so many people. Let's hope he still has some more time to give to the world!

Thanks Ed. A world full of friends is grateful to you for setting up a site for updates and bulletins. Mr Marius has a huge international fan base and we are all hoping he will gight through this health issue.

Again, thanks so much.

Ellen created the great site for Rosemond and that is what inspired me to do this - while I was talking to Eddy and understanding how many will want to reach out to offer their support. Marius is the most spiritual person I ever met and his prayers I believe were well received. Even now.

DSC00779es.jpg

So sad to see this. We are praying very hard for Mr. Marius to make his recovery, and for your entire family, Eddy, at this difficult time.

:pray1::pray1:

Marius has been the glue that has held us all together, luckily for us it’s an unbreakable bond. Rest In Peace dear friend.
Ralph & Tina

We are so sorry to see the passing of this legend, and such an important part of St. Barth's history. We will miss him--and are praying for him and his family.

Rest In Peace dear Marius. Wishing his family and many friends comfort during this difficult time.:heart1:

E lo e lo eel so eel so in martial arts it means one cry one year older one laugh one year younger. Marius thank you for helping us be younger. RIP