St. Barth Feels Good Video

EddyG

SBH Insider
When St. Barth opened on May 11th, Soley and I put together a music video to document the happy people on the island that fought back the virus to Zero for more than 1 month.

Soley sang his version of James Brown's "I Feel Good" and I did the video over 4 days. Christopher Pridnia from Michigan completed the editing. The video function of my camera stopped working and Rosemond Greaux let me use his camera to make this possible. I use a Sony and he has a Nikon, so I had some problems adjusting. The entire budget was $100 and this was my first music video effort.

I was lucky to be on St. Barth for the opening and I would have regretted not doing something special to document this special time. Thanks to all of the special locals that participated without knowing what to expect. Only on St. Barth!

Here is the Youtube link:

I hope you like it.

very nice, Ed...
captures the spirt of the moment as the island came out of two months of hibernation!

I love seeing the town shops and the church throwing open their shutters and doors.. Ahhh,St Barths.

That’s an awesome video! Thanks to all who put it all together. So happy to see the people of St. Barth enjoying life again. And nice to to Rosemond dancing in the pool too!

Thanks Eddy! Makes me smile! Especially since it is raining now because of tropical storm Bertha. Could be a long summer.

C

What a wonderful video...Hoping to get back down when island is ready for us.....hoping for November at this point ..

This video was fantastic and inspired me to see YouTube videos where musicians were playing at Le Select to cheer myself up! I realized how much more I would like to see of the different music groups that play on St-Barth in person, so thank you for expanding my knowledge as well as delighting everyone with your video!