My day was supposed to be different

ccg

SBH Insider
I was supposed to be checking into the Sunset Hotel this afternoon, followed by a Whiskey Sour from Quarter Kitchen and then dinner at Le Repaire. Instead I’m working and going to the grocery store :sad1::sad1::sad1:

So to make me feel better, I ordered delivery from one of the local French restaurants. French Onion soup, Arugula Salad, Rack of Lamb, and steak frites. We certainly don’t have the view or atmosphere, but I am channeling SBH to make this a lovely evening.

I am glad to continue to read that SBH is staying healthy and safe, so that we can come in November!!! Everyone stay safe

Charlotte

Charlotte, it sounds like you have your feet well planted and your plans in order.November seems like a real target to me. Shoot for it!

Bon apetit!

Amy - you are definitely a glass 3/4 full kinda gal ��. We are keeping the faith to return in 2020

c

ccg, I had to chuckle when I read your post. We live in Raleigh and were supposed to leave next week. This broke our fifteen year run of St barth in june. We are rescheduled for 2021, which seems soo far away! What is the french restaurant for take out ? I may try it to lessen the pain.

I was supposed to be checking into the Sunset Hotel this afternoon, followed by a Whiskey Sour from Quarter Kitchen and then dinner at Le Repaire. Instead I’m working and going to the grocery store :sad1::sad1::sad1:

So to make me feel better, I ordered delivery from one of the local French restaurants. French Onion soup, Arugula Salad, Rack of Lamb, and steak frites. We certainly don’t have the view or atmosphere, but I am channeling SBH to make this a lovely evening.

I am glad to continue to read that SBH is staying healthy and safe, so that we can come in November!!! Everyone stay safe

Charlotte

This is great!!

Nice plan CCG.
Didi and I were supposed to arrive this Saturday. We are now planning for the first week in August.

ccg, I had to chuckle when I read your post. We live in Raleigh and were supposed to leave next week. This broke our fifteen year run of St barth in june. We are rescheduled for 2021, which seems soo far away! What is the french restaurant for take out ? I may try it to lessen the pain.

PSK - how fun to have a fellow N.C. on the island at the same time. Maybe next year!

I wanted to have dinner from Vin Rouge in Durham, but they are only doing take out on the weekend, so dinner was from Provence in Carrboro. Not a bad dinner. Bottles of wine are 1/2 price :up: and reasonably priced.

C

We were supposed to be at the Sunset 5/9.
still have our tickets for 8/11. Feeling more hopeful each day. But if not, I think of how much money I am saving for the next trip. Which will be a humdinger!

There is a lot to feel good about when you can turn a negative into a positive, Eve.