LE TOINY

steve8499

logo-letoiny-private-club.png

This hotel has no compassion for any affected by covad and not be booked my wife had virus and at same time hotel got closed and they are refusing to give refund what kind of people are these every insurance company american express etc are helping clients any one that books or stays here should not these people are horrible this place great but there are other hotels in st barth that same or are better and i am sure take care of there clients then hotel stay away

Greed is definitely one of the deadly sins. Maybe and hopefully they do the right thing. Bad publicity if they don't. Good luck.

This hotel has no compassion for any affected by covad and not be booked my wife had virus and at same time hotel got closed and they are refusing to give refund what kind of people are these every insurance company american express etc are helping clients any one that books or stays here should not these people are horrible this place great but there are other hotels in st barth that same or are better and i am sure take care of there clients then hotel stay away
“. . . they are refusing to give refund . . ..” Are they offering credit for a visit at another time? What were the conditions of your booking? If you used a credit card company, have you asked for help from it?

And when is/was the booking for? Was it in the past and during the shutdown due to the pandemic or is it later this year when they are assuming things will be opened up? If it is in the future I could see them refusing to give a refund, but if it was when visitors weren't even allowed on the Island (which it sounds like from your post) that seems beyond odd that you would not be offered a full refund for your stay. You couldn't have stayed even if you wanted to