The Future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawke

Senior Insider
There are only two ways out of this dilemma as in past epidemics. Either a vaccine or herd immunity. Living in shelter will prolong this disease and destroy many businesses. The people with pre-existing conditions can decide on what is safe for them and the rest of society can live with whatever conditions people in power place on them or live as free people. Wear a mask where it is required; however if you are walking or running outside I don't think it makes any sense. Avoid other people when you get near to them. A simple safety issue is walking into traffic not with your back to traffic. Many people don't even know or follow this simple safety rule.

https = secured.

Given the disturbing content of the video, it is not surprising that some (important) people are trying to shut it down despite the First Amendment. Apparently it is also banned from social media.

Risky links deleted.

As I said.

For those interested, the "risky" link deleted by KevinS was about a video interview of Dr. Judy Mikovits, author of "Plague of corruption".

I'm not particularly convinced and it sounds like another conspiracy theory, however, the video "plandemic movie" (no link! Just google it if you want to) discussed the current pandemic from a different angle.

Apparently, the video went viral and disturbed the scientific and political establishments.

Here is what ScienceMag is saying about the video:

"...virologist Judy Mikovits claims the new coronavirus is being wrongly blamed for many deaths. She makes head-scratching assertions about the virus..."

Status
Not open for further replies.