Photos From Opening Week

EddyG

SBH Insider
I had no idea how long it would be before St. Barth was open and I was very lucky to have been able to see a lot of happy people this week. It was worth the wait. In no special order, here are some photos from this week.

DSC_0027es.jpg

DSC_0032es.jpg

DSC_0083es.jpg

DSC_0087es.jpg

DSC_0089es.jpg

DSC_0109es.jpg

DSC_0118es.jpg

DSC_0124es.jpg

DSC_0126es.jpg

DSC_0140es.jpg

DSC_0142es.jpg

DSC_0148es.jpg

DSC_0157es.jpg

DSC00278es.jpg

DSC00289es.jpg

DSC00292es.jpg

DSC00296es.jpg

DSC00300es.jpg

DSC00312es.jpg

DSC00314em.jpg

great photo's Ed. I know you're traveling right now, back to your other place in the states. see you next season, have a great trip!

There is video that goes with some of the photos and Soley and I are putting together a music video that should be done in about 1 week. More on this later.

These photos tug at my heart strings. I don't know when these kinds of scenes will happen in my home state of New York and more importantly NYC. But I have these photographs to remind me that things will return to normal at some point. My husband and I both have tested positive for Covid-19 antibodies (we battled the virus in late March). We hope to return to St Barths in November but understand that might be a pipe dream. But dreams are what we are living on these days!

Terrific that his physical therapist has him doing strengthening exercises In his pool. Go Rosemond go!

Yes, this guy, Christian Ornier, is a terrific sports coach, trains people for high-level sports and works with special needs.. he's really good!