Restaurants open

andynap

Senior Insider
4953B23E-DC2C-4340-AD0E-D02FB19CEE6B.jpeg

Here is an updated version of the SBIPOA post, please keep sending additions or corrections:
Restaurant openings:

Monday, May 11:
Au Regal
Les Bananiers
Quartier General
Eddy’s
Black Ginger
Entr'acte
L'Isola
Bar de l'Oubli
La Cantina
Le Jardin
La Boheme
L'Ardoise

Tuesday, May 12:
Esprit Jean-Claude Dufour
L’il Rock
Le Select

Wednesday, May 13:
Maya To Go (pre-packaged goodies)
Santa Fe

Thursday, May 14:
Le Repaire
La Langouste
Zion

Friday, May 15:
Tamarin
Victoria

And the bakeries have been open throughout... Choisy and Petite Colombe....

We just heard from Christophe at L'Esprit that they are not opening tomorrow night, and we're waiting to hear from him with an update. There does seem to be some confusion as to what the requirements are for restaurants to be able to open.

Phil

yes will be interesting to see how this plays out - some of the opening announcements may have been premature.

Eddy's and some other restaurants that were closed by the gendarmes spent a lot of money on food , I for one think that sbh should have to pay the restaurants for wasted food.

not giving them any notice but for the gendarmes to drop by at 6:30 to shut them down before they even open is just not how anyone should be treated. no respect here. Left some restaurants open, then closed other ones. what is going on?

don't get me wrong, I am happy for the restaurants that the gendarmes did not close last night.

If the gendarmes had tried to shut down cantina last night, there might have been a riot on their hands.