SBH Restaurant Gift Cards?

KevinS

Senior Insider
It may be a long time before any of us return to SBH. We don't know what flights may be available, we don't know what Entry requirements will be for SBH, and we don't know what Entry requirements will be when we return home.

Restaurants on SBH reopen today, 11 May.

At home, I've bought Gift Cards from a few of my favorite restaurants, a minor cash payment with the intent to support them now, and redeem the Gift Card later. My thanks go to DebD for reminding me that this might be an option for us to support restaurants on SBH, an option which will require some research.

I don't know of any restaurants on SBH who offer gift cards.

Do you?

I will check around, may go to Eddy's tonight, can ask him. I know places such as Manapany offers gift cards for their spa which includes dining, so when they open they may offer that just for their restaurant.

Often times we did give island dinners as gifts...a letter/note from the restaurant was given to us to present to the receiver.

Local retail shops too. They are so reliant on tourists for business. A small sale to offset the cost of shipping perhaps? Going to do an internet search now and see what I can order to help support the island.