May 11th agenda

didier

Senior Insider
we have been confined for 23 hours a day, every day for forty some days now. Freedom from this confinement will begin tomorrow.

12:01 am getting in car, putting top down driving around entire island, then back home for a nice glass of champagne.

7:01 going for a 2 hour walk/hike then swim

will make lunch at home as I am not sure what will be open yet.

later in the day, another drive around the island, then perhaps dinner out somewhere.

Life is Better. wishing everyone a Happy Mother's Day

thanks, I plan to be super careful when I go out. I will wear a mask, so no one around me has to worry. it will be sweet to be able to enjoy the outdoors again.

Keep us updated to your fun and excitement! We were supposed to be there this week

Keep us updated to your fun and excitement! We were supposed to be there this week

Eve,

I wouldn't actually call being here a situation where there will be "fun and excitement". It is not like folks here are on a visiting holiday. A few of us that decided to dig in our heals did so with much duress. I am sorry you missed your much anticipated vacation here but we are no way in the clear down here.

I will Eve! I plan on having plenty of fun and excitement, life is short, why would we not? sorry about your vacation plans, I know you will be back here as soon as the borders are open.