David Wegman in Exile

EddyG

SBH Insider
David Wegman arrived in March for a few weeks and is still in St. Barth. He has been working in his studio creating artworks that are shown here. Next will be back with this art to Key West and from there .... He is planning an art show in Key West next Feb. with a book on the artwork.

DSC00253es.jpg

DSC00249eps.jpg

DSC00239es.jpg

DSC00245es.jpg

The t-shirts stay at Le Select

DSC00250es.jpg

he did indeed return, just on the other end of the building. have not spoken to him since this lockdown, but I will drop by on monday to chat. select burger for lunch maybe?

he did indeed return, just on the other end of the building. have not spoken to him since this lockdown, but I will drop by on monday to chat. select burger for lunch maybe?
Great for David . . . he had a perfect spot there!

David will be there in the afternoon on Mon., but Select may not open until Tues. They are cleaning on Mon.

Glad David is back above Select creating more art....we have done a few purchases there in his studio....might go check him out in Key West in February

to all who wish a shirt, David is leaving in two weeks, hes hopping a schooner out of here. His plans are to come back in November if the island is open, I can let him know that a lot of people in here wish to have a shirt, I am sure he will have plenty available then. David does not want to mail anything anywhere, he has done that before and he does not like waiting in line at a post office. David is going to leave plenty of shirts at the le select store behind le select bar. If you buy from David, its 20 euros per shirt, if you buy from le select store, I think the price is 25 euros. you might get in touch with the store to see if they will ship to you.

And Ellen all the paintings that you see on the wall are for sale, he did these paintings while he was confined here on st. barths. some are very similar to paintings that he had done in the past. he wants 900 euros for the paintings that you see taped to the wall in the pics. He has prints for 200 euros of a lot of his paintings, they are very nice prints on good paper. I plan on getting one of the prints, as they are so nice.