St. Jean Beach today - 4/25/20

EddyG

SBH Insider
Lil'Rock is open everyday for take-out 7 days a week. Carib to go is only 3 and a bottle of rose' is 20. The weekend BQ is 20 per kg. Carib goes well on the beach.

DSC00145es.jpg

DSC00146e.jpg

DSC00148e.jpg

DSC00152e.jpg

DSC00158e.jpg

The Pearl is not open.

DSC00154e.jpg

DSC00155e.jpg

DSC00157e.jpg

Eden Rock's new rooms replaced what was the restaurant terrace.

DSC00153e.jpg

DSC00160ec.jpg

Thanks EddyG the pics are awesome. 1st time I have seen the revamped Eden Roc. 23 days from laying on my favorite beach. Will have to wait until next year. At least I would not be witnessing the construction of my beloved EPlage. I wonder if our pics are still on the temporary fence?

Beautiful shots, Eddy. We are longing to be back to our special paradise, and your photos take us there. Thank you so much.

Send me your email and I will send it to you. Please let me know if you want it 72 dpi or higher quality. Thanks.

This makes me want to cry. Had to cancel our June trip today. SO SO sad. We most definately will be back though!! For those of you on island, enjoy the beauty and quiet.

Kelly and Jeff, you will be missed. See you that next time, God willing
Hi to the girls.

Kelly and Jeff, you will be missed. See you that next time, God willing
Hi to the girls.

We will miss seeing you both as well. It things change dramatically we will change our plans back but it just isn't looking that way right now and we would need to get on booking a villa which we never did. Take care and stay healthy.

Loved our lunch at L'l rock last year and going to miss it this time. Also looking forward to 2021, with fingers crossed.