KITTY KORNER

amyb

Senior Insider
Big news from Lurin. The two kittens have come for dinner, without Mom (Bambi Blue Eyes). Like our own kids and grand kids, they grow up way too fast.

We are naming them, for now, Bert and Ernie.

Picture to follow.

Awwww....those are super names for the two new crew members of the Lurin Kitty Korner. I'm looking forward to seeing photos as they grow.

Here are Bert and Ernie having some dinner at Chez Mon Cheri.

DSCN1889.JPG

Note the walking stick at the door.’s edge. Also, I have to find out where in the world they got their mani paws, I mean manicures.

They have FRENCH manipaws! So cute.

The walking stick...one of the many questions I have of the Creator when I finally get my Q&A with Him. :D

Thanks for the updated picture of Bert & Ernie ! We don't mind having black cats & have had 2 in our lives, Skippy who came from Skippack, PA, now Bridget who was found on the Hilton Head I bridge by a very good samaritan. She actually has a distinct white V on her belly so we knew she was destined for us because of our last name.

The mother cat is almost all Siamese...white paws and a stripe down her nose. The kids are fun.

Just the toes--not socks or mittens markings Both Bert and Ernie dash away with such speed that this could very well be my only baby picture.

We might be able to donate one to him next time around.

Fluffy has had her kittens, but they are still in a den somewhere in the woods of Lurin. Fluffy visits and eats heartily at least two visits per day. We thought we lost her during Irma. Or that a construction guy who we are told regularly shared his lunch with her might have adopted her. But this trip, she is back in all her fluffiness plus...

Bert and Ernie have pretty much become permanent residents, and although still unapproachable. they will pose for the camera.

Phil

DSCN1948.JPG

Yes, but the white spots on nose are different sizes. One has two white left front toes, one has three whit left front toes. Hard to spot. They don’t run away so much...a bit more trusting but fast running little guys.