Broken by Don Wilson

Hawke

Senior Insider
Broken is new fiction by Don Wilson. He is the author of Dawn Patrol and many other novels.

Don't forget the great Don Wilson from the Jack Benny Show. "Oh Don, Don Wilson..." The role model for Ed McMahon.

Don Winslow can write so well that he paints a picture I will never forget. BROKEN is a tough story to get through. I got that here comes a Scarface moment, but I got through it.

Not for everybody. Cops, drug dealers, mayhem.

PS
Does .anybody remember the TV serials DON WINSLOW OF THE NAVY or DON WINSLOW OF THE COAST GUARD?

So I finished my book, an Anne Perry mystery set in Victorian London, and decided to pick up BROKEN and see what happens. Well I have just finished the part titled San Diego Zoo and my review is now going to be upgraded. Winslow is funny and clever and his parody of classic mystery themes is entertaining. Tough start, strong finish. You maybe should give it a try after all.

Now finished all the novellas in BROKEN. The very last one brings the reader back to the setting and feel of AMERICAN DIRT.

If you were to only read this concluding story THE LAST RIDE, you will have gotten a Big Bang for your buck.. Do now I will look to read other books by this new to me author! Thanks Hawke.