A JOYOUS EASTER

amyb

Senior Insider
Wishing you a Happy Easter and hoping your hearts can fill with Easter joy.

Even During a world wide quarantine, we all can be filled with hope and pray for better days.:pray1:

Thank you for the kind words Amy!
Our family just returned from church, we performed a Holy Hour adoring our Savior in contemplative prayer.
Happy Easter to all!

Happy Easter to all. This photo is from my daily morning walk taken this morning in Fairmount Park, Philadelphia.

bridge (2).jpg

Easter blessings and love to all our Forum who celebrate from NJ. One day at a time, with God’s love, we will heal and get through this...together.

Wonderful photo....I grew up going to Valley Green and walking the many beautiful trails
Happy Easter....

Happy Easter everyone! I was able to take a quick photo of this cute little baby bunny along the desert walking path this morning. (We had a lot of rain last week so it is unusually green.) I'm still getting used to "going to church" in our family room watching on live stream, but it's a joyous day no matter where we are.

desert bunny.jpg

We watched services from home this year, connected with family by text, Zoom and phone, and had Easter dinner a deux. It wasn't the usual, but it was meaningful--perhaps a bit more so because of what we was missing.
Happy Easter to all!!

This was an Easter like no other.We say "Next year in Jerusalem", before digging in to the Seder meal, Yes, a bit of a schlepp. I hope next year you, Bill and all of our other friends will take comfort keep wishing NEXT YEAR IN CHURCH.

Yes, Nancy, close to the Zoo, taken from MLK Drive (West River Drive,) which the city closed to vehicles so that people can use it for exercise while maintaining physical distancing.

This was an Easter like no other.We say "Next year in Jerusalem", before digging in to the Seder meal, Yes, a bit of a schlepp. I hope next year you, Bill and all of our other friends will take comfort keep wishing NEXT YEAR IN CHURCH.

Thank you, Amy and Phil, for your thoughtful and kind words ---"next year in church", indeed!!