Le Select 70th Anniversary Book by Ed Gudenas

Count us in
Henry and Carole

Please check back in a week or so on ordering information, lacking your email, home address and bank routing numbers, Ed can’t complete the transaction :cool:
cool.png

USPS Media Mail.
The amazing part is the delivery actually occured at my residence. The Post Office is not as reliable as they used to be when I was younger. I get other peoples mail and they get mine on a regular basis. Makes for new aquaintences (lol)

. . . I get other peoples mail and they get mine on a regular basis. Makes for new aquaintences (lol)
Ellen & Rosemond tell a funny story about mail delivery in Flamands. Rosemond’s mother is nearly at the end of the road, so when the “mailman” gets there & has “Greaux” mail for which he has been unable to find a residence, he gives it to Rosemond’s mother & asks her to distribute it . . . figuring that she knows everyone sharing the same last name in the ‘hood!

I had expressed interest back in April in this thread, and sent a couple of emails but got no response. We are still interested. Any assistance would be appreciated!

This is John Goes from Kalamazoo, MI and you have sent me books in the past. My e-mail is: ljgoes@aol.com and cell phone if needed is (269) 207-6451 Please reserve a copy for us. Many Thanks!

Mine arrived safely today, wonderful to see all the great pix of so many who I think I know, many I don't...yet ! Thanks EddyG !