JetBlue email

Jim A

Senior Insider
I just received an email from Jetblue. All new flights booked from 3/27-4/30 with travel before 1/4/21 can be canceled with no change or cancel fees.

also existing bookings for customers travelling before 5/31/20 can now be changed/cancelled with no fees. Flights can be rebooked through 1/4/21 online. Cancellations will be in the form of a credit valid for 18 months from date of issuance

They also released new flights for bookings through I believe 1/4/21. I just checked our dates for early November and flights are more expensive than usual, so I think I will wait a while to book. If prices were "normal" I would have just booked right away.

They also released new flights for bookings through I believe 1/4/21. I just checked our dates for early November and flights are more expensive than usual, so I think I will wait a while to book. If prices were "normal" I would have just booked right away.

I noticed flights were much higher than they were last year. Trying to book for November, but it seems that with the risk factor of booking that they removed, they set their prices way up. One would think they would have lowered their prices in order to get people flying again.

Yup, we booked a villa for November 7 - 14 and I looked at Delta flights and they seem to be on the high side, so we too will wait and see if those prices come down.