SBHONLINE SUPPORT AND MAINTENANCE

amyb

Senior Insider
I Want you to know that last night there was a small forum technical problem. I also want you all to know that Webmaster John Badeau and Wimco’s Stiles Bennett got on it promptly so that forum friends and family could stay connected during this trying time of isolation and home confinement.

Also a tip of the hat to Kevin, Dennis, and JEK for whatever they had to do to get it done.

Communication is so important. The need to know what is happening on St Barths daily is grateful that we have this method to keep in touch.

Stay well. Be safe. Stay home.

Fist 👊 bumps now being sent from the hills of Lurin to all who read this post.
Thank you again for a job well done SBHONLINE caretakers.
Amy

Amy, thanks for letting us know this. We truly appreciate the efforts of our webmaster, WIMCO and our own JEK, Kevin and Dennis. This Forum is very important to all of us. Heartfelt thanks to everyone who work hard to keep us all connected...we are so grateful, especially during this difficult time!

Gayle & Gary

Gayle that is exactly why I put it on line...every once in a while it is nice to let the powers that be hear just how much we appreciate all that they do to keep us in the know and connected.

Thank you to all . . . including to Amy & Phil for colorful, frequent, informative local reporting.

Kudos to all involved for keeping us informed & as a way of connecting to our joint interest...SBH in all aspects. More than the 6 feet required however !