We Have Two Kittens

amyb

Senior Insider
At about 1:30 this morning I was making my rounds and looked out the front door in time to see two fluffy black kittens at the food dish. They dipped it over and dug in. I got my camera and there sat on guard the proud Mama,Bambi Le Eyes.She is very Siamese cat looking, but the litter seems to be fathered by Benson . From her, the white toe tips.

The three scurried away but I hope to see them again real soon.

Very sweet! We will look forward to seeing a photo or two of the new additions to the family.

Here is the proud Momma.

DSCN1799.JPG

One of the babies.

DSCN1807.JPG

So cute, Amy! Pretty soon they’ll realize y’all are friendly and will be waiting on the doormat while you prepare their lunch. What a delightful treat for these trying times.

Today just Momma, Bambi Blue Eyes ,Benson , Cali and a very ready to pop, Fluffy. No kittens. Momma is back for dinner and fresh water. Again, sans kittens. I wonder who sits with them while she dines? In any case, I am observing them in their neighborhood and happy with the company and the distractions they provide me.

I am starting to understand how one can befriend a cat, moi. A bird as did Burt Lancaster in Alcatraz. I can not stretch to include in my list of comrades a cockroach...nor shall I seek one.

I'm smitten with the kitten while awaiting a pic of all 3, momma & the babies. Nice distraction for sure ! Thanks for sharing !

Just had Momma plus one eat dinner. Phil saw them too. The little one ran off the deck...guessing six weeks or so.