June trip

pks

SBH Insider
Thank you forum members for all the advice on my post yesterday concerning our June trip. We decided to cancel. I like to "ease" into our yearly st barts trip and this would be anything but that. If things settle down during the summer we will go otherwise wait until next june.

Thank you forum members for all the advice on my post yesterday concerning our June trip. We decided to cancel. I like to "ease" into our yearly st barts trip and this would be anything but that. If things settle down during the summer we will go otherwise wait until next june.

at this point, you may not have had a choice, so very wise in being proactive.

I’m in a queue with St. Barth Properties for our May trip. The villa rental companies are inundated with trip cancellations and trip rescheduling for March and April clients. I was anxious and wanted to get our situation resolved, but will wait my turn. We are all in the same boat. There’s a tiny part of us that are remaining hopeful that we can still come in May, but my common sense tells me otherwise. More to follow...
:sad1:

We're scheduled to be on the island beginning June 6. I suspect that it is unlikely we will get the chance to go, but will not cancel any plans until we're much closer and know more. I'm expecting that the villa owners, SBC and airlines will be flexible about rescheduling under the circumstances.

We are scheduled for June 1...accepting that we won’t go...waiting till last minute to see what AA will do.
Our villa owner is very accommodating if we change.
Tradewind should credit us for future trip.
Right now all we want to do is be able to hug our grandchildren when we are able to....

We are also scheduled for May 30-June 7. Have not yet made plane reservations yet, thank goodness.