Thread: HOUSE OF ENDLESS WATERS by Emuna Elon

SBH Insider Joined: Apr 2008 Glen Cove,L. I., NY Posts: 26,122

HOUSE OF ENDLESS WATERS by Emuna Elon

Set in Amsterdam, it is the story of a modern day popular and successful Israelis author who had made a deathbed promise to his Mother that he will never go to Amsterdam , the city she fled from with him when he was an infant.

I am enjoying this newly published saga.
    Remember Yesterday, Dream About Tomorrow, But Live Today.

SBH Insider Joined: Jul 2008 Posts: 5,628

Re: HOUSE OF ENDLESS WATERS by Emuna Elon

Quote Originally Posted by amyb View Post
    Set in Amsterdam, it is the story of a modern day popular and successful Israelis author who had made a deathbed promise to his Mother that he will never go to Amsterdam , the city she fled from with him when he was an infant.

I am enjoying this newly published saga.
    Sounds wonderful, Amy , , . cannot wait for further review installments from you!

Lots of people in Holland thought that the Germans would never do to the Dutch what they were doing in other places. wrong, as they rounded up the Jews, took over their homes and businesses, stole their art and valuables, and carted them to camps too.Boy were they naive.Hitler was on a roll and for so long nothing stood in his way.

Good storyline

A good story from start to finish. A mother’s love, the love of family and the hope offered by the State of Israel are just a few high narrative points.

If you are isolating and enjoy a well written book, this story of today and days in WWII Europe is for you.