L'Esprit Take Away BBQ

amyb

Senior Insider
Spent the week cooking, grilling and assembling meals for AT HOME dining.

Lo and behold, here comes Jean-Claude to the rescue and offering up take away meals from L'Esprit. YIPPEE!!

How could we miss?

We tried two of the dishes. Both ample portions, one was half a chicken and the other sliced pork. Each main was atop a medley of mixed vegetables of broccoli, onions, red peppers and also roasted potatoes.

Both dishes came to 36 euros..a terrific deal.The team is doing this again tomorrow, Sunday. Call in the morning. Place your order and time you can pick up your meals. Today it had to be before 1pm. Phil said it was orderly and well paced and he paid with a credit card.

Also kudos for using paper cardboard containers with the only plastic being the lids. We thoroughly enjoyed tonight's dinner.

Sounds wonderful, Amy! We wouldn’t expect anything less from JCD...bravo to he and his staff!

I wish I were there to enjoy the Island and L'Esprit take away at a excellent price point for Jean-Claude cuisine. I could be extremely happy to quarantine while enjoying the Villa pool and nature, taking in the wonderful views. Probably, one of the safest places to be in the world.

. . . and the other sliced pork
I think I know how that pork was prepared

56DBB6DF-AFBC-42FA-9369-370F897FE2CD.jpg

I wish I were there to enjoy the Island and L'Esprit take away at a excellent price point for Jean-Claude cuisine. I could be extremely happy to quarantine while enjoying the Villa pool and nature, taking in the wonderful views. Probably, one of the safest places to be in the world.

Moi aussi, Bob!

...Probably, one of the safest places to be in the world.

Failed to see the politics in what was posted here but deleted and will refrain from further comment:

no need to do what ifs, we all go forward now, no politics, hopefully this will cause a cease fire in the countries that are war torn or at least slow it down. Now we concentrate on making things better for the common good. wash your hands and stay home, its what's needed.

no need to do what ifs

we all go forward now, no politics,

hopefully this will cause a cease fire in the countries that are war torn or at least slow it down. Now we concentrate on making things better for the common good.

wash your hands and stay home, its what's needed.

I am confused as to how my comment "
I wish I were there to enjoy the Island and L'Esprit take away at a excellent price point for Jean-Claude cuisine. I could be extremely happy to quarantine while enjoying the Villa pool and nature, taking in the wonderful views. Probably, one of the safest places to be in the world."
was a political statement. I was understanding there were two persons on the Island which have coronavirus, in quarantine for almost two weeks. And that, no one is allowed onto or off the Island. All airplane and ferries are not operable. It would seem logical that the virus would most likely not spread any further on St. Barts. It would seem logical St. Barts is currently much safer than the United States.

Bob, we feel safer here than dealing with the crisis on Long Island. We can food shop, get to the pharmacy and have take away meals from many restaurants. We are reading,following events on tv, connecting with the family via social media, and enjoying the location.

That’s our story. Not political, just the facts.

we had the esprit bbq today, quite good... I hope he keeps up the take out and the weekend bbq.. his kids and dog were with Jean Claude at the restaurant today !

I could be relaxing on the pool deck, nibbling on L'Esprit bar-e-que, sipping some wine and waiting for the beautiful sunset. I can not think of a better place to quarantine.

I could be relaxing on the pool deck, nibbling on L'Esprit bar-e-que, sipping some wine and waiting for the beautiful sunset. I can not think of a better place to quarantine.

it is nice here right now, very calm and quiet. its like being here in september without the fear of a hurricane. so great that l'esprit is doing take out. I will try it soon!

I’m with you, Bob . . . and Amy captured the situation so well in what she wrote. Also being an aficionado of September on the island, I fully appreciate Diana’s assessment. Our happy times on SBH will return!