Happy Villa Rentals Comes Through Once Again

dadto6

Senior Insider
We were scheduled to arrive this Saturday. We just recently took the decision to cancel our trip due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. Well, frankly, France took that decision for me. I was seriously considering re-routing through San Juan and Tradewind Aviation since Princess Juliana Airport will not allow United States Citizens to pass through the airport with all American flights canceled. That has not proved a prudent option, given President Macron's lockdown mandate from last night. As much as I love St. Barts, would not be enjoyable to be confined to our Villa. Also the potential to be self quarantined for 14-days thereafter.

Thankfully, I rented through Happy Villa Rental. Guillaume and Olivia have excellent relationship with Villa Owners they represent. They reached out to the Villa Owner and secured us a postponement until March 20, 2021 arrival for the next running of the BUCKET! Yay, something positive to look forward to. Everyone's contract may vary. I am feeling blessed. St. Barts STRONG

It’s been a painful situation for so many, having to reschedule their beloved St. Barth vacations. Glad to hear that Happy Villa took great care of you and Anita. Our trip is scheduled from 5/13-23. Starting to reluctantly prepare ourselves for the worst case scenario. Very painful, but for the common good of all of us.

So pleased to have been using Happy Villa ever since your recommendation Bob! Glad to hear they were of great help to you.

Hi Gayle,
This Saturday's March 21st canceled trip was for my two sons, granddaughter and myself. Next month is just Anita and I, however, I am not hopeful restrictions will be lifted by April 25th.

Hi Gayle,
This Saturday's March 21st canceled trip was for my two sons, granddaughter and myself. Next month is just Anita and I, however, I am not hopeful restrictions will be lifted by April 25th.

Ugh, this situation sucks. So sorry you'll be missing special time with your sons and granddaughter, and potentially your April trip with Anita. Hopefully, you'll get these rescheduled quickly and be back sooner than later.

Keep us posted.

:sad1: