Marche u this morning

didier

Senior Insider
wow it was crazy.

I got there a quarter till 8 thinking there might be a line. I was correct. at least 60 people ahead of me. they made an announcement that said no more than 100 people in the store at one time.

I got in and out as soon as possible as inside was a little confusion going on. saw one person raking about 30 boxes of rice off the shelf into his cart.

when I came out over a hundred people in line waiting to get inside. the parking lot was full with cars waiting for a space.

won't be going back there for awhile.

I have been using the AMC markets in Lorient and St Jean, and I also got a few items this morning at the small market up here in Lurin. We are pretty well stocked and hopefully won't have to go to Marche U for a few days. I kind of thought it would be a bit crazy there today.

Phil

From Super U:

Super U 1.JPG

Sadly, this is the new “norm” everywhere. Truly crazy times we are all living in. Hoping everyone stays safe and healthy!

their message is correct...."the only possible shortage is a shortage of common sense"....unfortunately there is a massive loss of common sense in today's environment...not to downplay the virus but the loss of common sense may be more dangerous in the long run...

wow it was crazy.

I got there a quarter till 8 thinking there might be a line. I was correct. at least 60 people ahead of me. they made an announcement that said no more than 100 people in the store at one time.

I got in and out as soon as possible as inside was a little confusion going on. saw one person raking about 30 boxes of rice off the shelf into his cart.

when I came out over a hundred people in line waiting to get inside. the parking lot was full with cars waiting for a space.

won't be going back there for awhile.

How many boxes did you get?

I actually only bought 3 things, a whole roti chicken, bread that came from choisy bakery and some milk. got in and got out.

their message is correct...."the only possible shortage is a shortage of common sense"....unfortunately there is a massive loss of common sense in today's environment...not to downplay the virus but the loss of common sense may be more dangerous in the long run...
Things in Chester, VA are crazy, too!