And it begins...JetBlue has pushed back FLL-SXM once again

lvbookworm

SBH Insider
I know it was probably only a matter of time, but JetBlue has just changed both of our legs (LAS-FLL and FLL-SXM) on June 3rd and 4th. This is the second change for both legs in the past month. The first pushed it back to a 2:30 pm SXM arrival, but now it arrives at 4:00 - too late to catch our SBC flight. In addition, the daytime flight from LAS-FLL has been discontinued leaving the red-eye as the only option.

After one hour spent on hold we were able to re-route without fees through JFK to get into SXM at 2:30. I guess now all we can do is keep fingers crossed it won't change again. In the meantime...

Check your flights!

Sorry about your travails. Glad you were able to change to a satisfactory alternative plan. We hate red eyes but ahhh St. Barth!

I feel your pain. We flipped out Sunday morning when we saw that JetBlue changed our flight. We called Saint Barts commuter and luckily they opened up a 5 PM flight for us. I certainly hope it does not change again and I hope that we are still able to go. If this coronavirus mess up our vacation, I’m going to be pissed. Hope you guys have a fun vacation in Paradise also