The last Transat?

andynap

Senior Insider
6CAF0848-BD19-4163-A876-27BC1EDC79DE.jpeg
319C529A-A1AD-416D-95C9-B07DDCA95DF3.jpeg
C22C416C-F8D5-43E3-BB6C-2278455E4AF5.png

I think we'd be surprised. I think Ag2r, the main sponsoring insurance company, puts in well over 1 million euros, and each town, starting line in Concarneau and finish line in St Barth contributes quite a bit as well, not to mention other sponsors and partners.. I wonder what the full budget is... then each boat has a budget of its own to balance and they are seeking funding and sponsors as well... Ag2r has decided to maintain their sponsorship of a French cycling team which races all year and gets a lot more media coverage....

One wonders if members of the Forum, maybe the International Property Owners, some of the more well to do residents and shop owners etc, hotel owners such as LVMH and others, one wonders how much could be raised. (I am not volunteering.)

One wonders if members of the Forum, maybe the International Property Owners, some of the more well to do residents and shop owners etc, hotel owners such as LVMH and others, one wonders how much could be raised. (I am not volunteering.)

I doubt it.... you'd be better off starting a land bank and protecting the environment, in my humble opinion...

I would leave it up to the race organizer, OC Sports Pen Duick, to locate a new sponsor. It’s part of what they do...