Happy Villa Rentals Saved the Day once again

dadto6

Senior Insider
Guillaume and Olivia, Owners of Happy Villa Rentals once again saved the day for us. They informed me on Wednesday with recent news whereby, the Villa just below the one we rented was going to have roof construction during the week we were scheduled. Olivia reached out to the Owner, to see if the option to postpone the roof construction was a possibility until our departure, answer was No. Yesterday, Olivia provided me with two options of substitute relocation Villas. As you know, Bucket week is a tough week to find a last minute alternative. Alas, Olivia came through with two great options, both were better improvements to the Villa we initially rented.
Guillaume and Olivia have great relationships with the Villa Owners which they represent. They both live and work on the Island, their office is in Gustavia. Olivia negotiated with the new substitute Villa Owner. $540.00 per week upgrade and we are golden. Kudo's to Happy Villa Rentals.

That is wonderful news, Bob. You are so right. It is really difficult to be peacefully away from a construction zone..you seem to have lucked out. Ahh, St Barths!

Now that is a good, proactive Villa rental agency! Glad you are avoiding the construction sounds during your vacation Bob.

That’s great news, Bob! Nice to read of a villa rental agency being proactive in this situation and reaching out to you first. That’s the way it should be. Question: were there any additional fees you had to pay to change your villa? I’m hoping not given the situation. We are in a similar situation currently, but waiting on confirmation as we speak.

I've worked as a villa owner with Olivia and Guillaume and found them to be gracious and very helpful . . . glad to read that you found the same in dealing with them as a renter.

Hi Dennis,
Guillaume and Olivia are great, glad to read that you found the same in dealing with them as a Owner :up:
We paid no additional fees. We did however, pay a very modest upgrade in rental rate, a fraction of what it should have been. Truly gracious Owners at Happy Villa Rental.
Disclaimer, I have no other interest than to applaud exemplary service provided by a business owner.

Hi Dennis,
Guillaume and Olivia are great, glad to read that you found the same in dealing with them as a Owner :up:
We paid no additional fees. We did however, pay a very modest upgrade in rental rate, a fraction of what it should have been. Truly gracious Owners at Happy Villa Rental.
Disclaimer, I have no other interest than to applaud exemplary service provided by a business owner.

Good news for sure for Dad Bob, might not happen with another agency or on another island. Pro active owners, good to know for future.