Carl Gustaf to open soon

didier

Senior Insider
according to sources on the island, the hotel will open around the middle of march. the restaurant Fouquets will open at the same time, if its anything like the restaurant in Paris, should be a nice treat.

The hotel is finished inside completely, but there is still outside work to be done. I miss the old hotel, but I am looking forward to the new place.

With pools and balconies right at the edge of a busy road. I watched the tear down, the deforestation, and now will look forward to checking out the interior of this new hotel overlooking the harbor.

So Sad, we were hoping to be there while we are there until the 6th.
My wife even had planned for me to walk down from there (bad leg) for the cannival since there is no auto traffic during the event.
It has such a gorgeous view.

yes can't wait to have a cocktail there soon, but they won't have their "Grand Opening" until June. I think they want all of the outside finished first.

I met the cfo and his wife last night at a carnaval party, they have been on the island for a year now and love it here. Looking forward to the opening!

Hopefully it will be as nice watching the sunsets with a Mojito or glass of Rose from their lounge as in the years past!