Choices to look forward to-

I second Gouvernor. And I have to say L'sola. And L'Esprit. And Bonito. And Les Bananiers. Looking forward to trying Aux Amis and the new Nobu like restaurant, name of which is escaping me at the moment.

Looking forward to celebrating my birthday next week with my two children, my daughter's boyfriend and Dennis at Nikki Beach on St. Jean beach. We are arriving from three different states and I am so excited to be with them for a week that my heart could explode with happiness.

Gouverneur, L’Esprit, La Bananiers, Eddie’s
lunch- Bouchon, Creperie, JoJo’s, Le Piment
I could really go on & on & on😋

Looking forward to celebrating my birthday next week with my two children, my daughter's boyfriend and Dennis at Nikki Beach on St. Jean beach. We are arriving from three different states and I am so excited to be with them for a week that my heart could explode with happiness.

Jeanette . . . invited by Kimberly to join in the birthday celebration last Sunday at Nikki Beach for one of her Nantucket team members, I lasted from about 1 to 5 (others went longer)! It was everything the Sunday Nikki experience is reputed to be — great camaraderie among people at surrounding tables & guests in our party . . . very good food, which kept being replenished . . . wine, champagne, cocktails, fun DJ music, people-watching, dancing on tables (I stayed anchored to my chair!), occasional light rain showers, & an incredible, tireless, always festive staff (enjoying the day as much as we did!).

I know that you, Dennis, & your family will have a great time!