Maya’s

Andy dined with Kent , Mary, Roger, Diana, Didier, Dennis, Amy & Phil during the past week, hope I did not leave anyone out. I think Andy enjoyed each and every meal with all the friends that he dined with. I am happy that Andy went to Maya's as it had been many many years that he was there. One of my favorite dining spots.

Thanks. Always a treat to see you and Didier

I don’t know all with whom Andy might have dined during his visit . . . but I can say that last night at Maya’s was a memorable evening. Great food, friends, laughter, & conversation. One of those evenings when the time flew by!
Dennis (not from Texas!) . . . aka cec1

The meal and company was outstanding. Saw your friends at the airport

Nice try, Kent. On Valentine's Day no less.

Complete bullsh!t. But as I DID say in my PM to you, you have a past history on this forum that many newbies don't know about. They can search older hate filled posts from you if they choose to.

I simply reminded you that you've been a little snippy to a few folks and that because of your past, I keep an extra eye on you.

Feel free to post my PM's on the forum. Then I'll dig up your past "life" and we'll see how that goes.

I NEVER said that the "current" forum members hate you although I've got the PM's that show that past members (and a few current ones) were sick of your vitriolic former persona.

You asked to come back into the forum adnd we let you. I'm not a grudge holder. You professed change, religion, whatever, so why not give a man a second chance.

But when you get snippy, especially to one particular member, I tried to rein you in.

Then you go public which I never would do. True to your past, Kent. You didn't dissapoint.

So stop lying about me, be kind to others and have a wonderful Valentine's day. Smooches!

Dennis from Texas.

P.S.: Andy, sorry this had to play out in your post about Maya's and your long awaited dinner with Dennis from Florida/St Barths.