Villa Les Acajous and Villa Suite Acajous Upgrades!

Thank you all for your compliments of my villas and welcome everyone for your next unforgettable vacation while enjoying the breathtaking view of the baie of St Jean.
All the pleasure of Welcoming you ....see you soon !

Anita and I made wonderful memories at your Suite Acajous. So nice now that the St. Jean pond is completed. We always walk the perimeter on the boardwalk every trip. You are a very kind person.

I do. More often since Phyllis and Rosemond come to the forefront of my mind. This is not an easy island to travel to or to navigate for folks with disabilities. Good that people are becoming more aware and considerate,

As we have aged, I always check hotels for walk in showers or low step rise to get into, one floor villas. Pool entrance can be an issue too. No tubs especially in Europe, steps no longer my friends unfortunately. And give me a grab rail in that 'Italian' shower & railings along steps/stairs.

The view 2B3C9854-732B-46CB-AA1F-EE6DCAC9591A.jpg

Ah yes, we remember it well ---and Marie Claude's legendary thoughtfulness and hospitality, too.
We have many fond memories of our stay at Acajous.

A few photos from the pool area, such a peaceful retreat. We have so many wonderful memories of a great time we enjoyed Suite Acajous in November 2017
Les Suite Acajous 11-4-17.jpg
Les Suite Acajous Full Moon 11-5-17.jpg
Les Suite Acajous Sunset 11-5-17 #2.jpg

We spent many happy trips there too. I loved watching the activity of the birds from that spot--the whole pond before there was a boardwalk-and also watching the planes

We would have been flying home today after a wonderful trip with my Love at a special Villa in Lurin. Only in our dreams at the moment.