SPIRIT OF ST BARTH - ISSUE 7 / 2020

ouanalao

SBH Insider
Hello Forum friends,

For those who haven't seen the latest issue of Spirit of St Barth, it is available to read online:
I'd like to thank Russel (rtfield) for his help with the images featured in the ROCKEFELLER article.
I hope that you will enjoy the photo galleries and texts which highlight what we all love and cherish on this island.

www.issuu.com/spiritofstbarth

sosb-2020.jpg

You can also follow us on facebook and instagram

Best,

Sébastien Martinon - Publisher

Beautiful photography! I can’t wait to get my copy in April. Enjoying the photos on Facebook in the meantime. :cool:

Lovely issue online! Hope to see the real thing one day. Doing an article on goats is inspired and of course we all enjoy reading about the iconic Rockefellers. Well done!

Spectacular issue! Always a joy to view your photography and read your articles. Thank you for sharing the online version with us. Hope to get my hands on a hard copy in May!

Sebastien
We are on island and have been searching for a copy without success. We love your previous year editions. Where may we obtain a copy in print?

Ours is Villa Fregate in Pte. Milou near the big rock. You can leave under cover by front door or in a plastic wrap?
We are happy to drive to you as we may not be here when you come?

ahah that would be complicated... PM me your adress, I'll see what I can do ;)

That's not necessary,Seb; I will pick mine up in person when I'm on island for the Fête du Nationale festivities in July. You are very kind to offer to mail.

:heart1: