Fund-raising luncheon at Tamarin Feb 28

elgreaux

Senior Insider
Join the Saint Barth International Property Owners Association on Friday, February 28 at Tamarin for a fund-raising luncheon to benefit the Coral Restoration Association led by Didier Laplace. Tickets 150€ per person for a three-course lunch with wine and a welcome planter's punch! Great way to see these fabulous gardens during the day! If you would like to attend send me a PM or simply reply here....

Tamarin-web.jpg

And I believe funds help with the Coral Restoration?

"Join the Saint Barth International Property Owners Association on Friday, February 28 at Tamarin for a fund-raising luncheon to benefit the Coral Restoration Association led by Didier Laplace. Tickets 150€ per person for a three-course lunch with wine and a welcome planter's punch! Great way to see these fabulous gardens during the day! If you would like to attend send me a PM or simply reply here...."

As an addendum- we were talking to friends who owned a mooring near their home in Grand Cul De Sac. The gentleman was sick and their boat wasn’t placed on the mooring.
A new law was passed which they were unaware of. If a boat is not placed on its mooring for four months or more during the year, the mooring is lost back to the Collectivity.
Good news for Coral Restoration- not for the boat owner.