Mosquitoes seem to be hungrier this year!

The Gelles clan has 4-bottles, safely tucked away. Glad we were wise to purchase last summer whilst on-Island at the pharmacy next to Zion.

If Amazon does not have it and don’t know when and if they will get something, we have found often they won’t get the item again.

Our friends who stay in their villa 5 months of the year in Pte Milou and have been coming for more than 30 years told us last night that this is the worst year of mosquitoes they have ever experienced.

Perhaps the fact that there is some rain activity just about every day or not mosquitoes will thrive and I am not surprised there are so many.REMINDER: Empty all standing water around your house..check flower pots and decorative Chatchkas too.

Missy, the pharmacies ceased carrying Mosquito Milk end of last year.

Is there a specific reason why they stopped carrying the product? Based upon recommendations of the forum this is what we used while on the island, and occasionally while at our residence. My wife loves the stuff. We bought a bottle our last trip to the island. I am going to need to tell her to ration her supply.

Wasn't this stuff suppose to be the same as Mosquito Milk (just used a different name to comply with government regulations)?

https://neteffectrollon.com/

Again, based upon recommendations of the forum we purchased from them 5 years ago. It seems to have worked as well. It appears as if they are still in business.

We are over on Flamands and I have to say that I haven't found the mosquitoes to be bad at all? Luck of the draw, I guess...