Les Bananiers dinner

andynap

Senior Insider
Always a good choice to eat and seeing people- Noel and Joel and the Tremendous Johnsons.
Escargot to start the dinner followed with Red Snapper, rice, and plantain and Tuna Tartare. Creme Brûlée to finish. Rum vanille of course.
Red snapper below
714CD4F7-5EA1-4585-9D93-28930D6D5108.jpg

Enjoy every moment. You deserve all the joy you receive. Bananiers is our favorite spot and the picture shows why.

We learned about an hour ago that one of The Tremendous Johnsons band members has the flu and they have or may cancel tonight at Select.

Thank you Andy for your pic of Red Snapper, vividly clear. Looks splendid. How did your children like Les Bananiers?

Did you get to see Thiery? He seems very happy working at Bananiers. I was so happy for him landing a job there and being welcomed back by him.

Did you get to see Thiery? He seems very happy working at Bananiers. I was so happy for him landing a job there and being welcomed back by him.

Yes, he seems very happy to be there. It was so nice to get to see Thiery.

. . . just wanted to add my voice to your observation, Amy. I saw Thierry in Les Bananiers one recent evening — he’s forever youthful, smiling, & positive. Bananiers always is a dependable refuge . . . and Thierry on the staff is one of the parts that makes it a very special place.

Thiery waited on us and is just as happy as always.
Years ago our sister-in-law asked Thiery if the Salmon on the menu was fresh and local. His perfect answer was. "Yes Madam, we just caught it in the stream out back." Much laughter and Ellen still didn't get it.

The salmon I have enoyed this season comes from the Faroe Islands, near Scotland, and has been delicious.