SXM transfer service for 1 (Feb 12)

ehardtke

SBH Member
My 24 year old nephew is joining me on my next trip and because we booked him somewhat last minute, the SXM -SBH options were limited (well only 1 flight accommodated his arrival time). He is connecting from united to Winair and only has 55 minutes. :running1::running1::running1: Given that this is his first time through SXM and that he has such a short window, I’m looking into VIP service, but does anyone know if there is a more “affordable” option than 180 euros for just one person? It’s a fine price for 2 but seems a lot for one. PS no he will not check a bag.

Halley Aviation Services has been suggested as a more economical way to get through SXM in the past. My understanding is that at least some of the St Barth based companies contract Halley for the SXM part of the VIP transfer. I do not have experience using Halley and do not know their current operational status but contact info is listed on the linked website.

What are the VIP services you have contacted as there are a number of them?

the only one I found that has a price listed is Premium IV which is 180 Euros whether for 1 or 2 people. EasyWay appears to be 158 euros as he is not a SBC passenger, I have contacted them but not received a response yet. I was unable to find a price on any others, let me know of the other companies that you are aware of and I would be happy to follow up with them!

yes I tried that (Fivestar, right?) and their website is no longer there. Maybe I will call Winair directly.