Orega- Greg was on his game last night last night!

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
We were greeted warmly by Tuti, Greg, Clement and the staff. Our favorite table upstairs by a window was waiting. We forgot the roof of the main room can be opened but there were sprinkles of rain so the roof remain closed. We enjoyed a Smoking Gun (rum) and was it ‘Somos Libres’) Pisco Sour.
Then it was rolled rice with lobster for me and duck for my bride. The main courses were duck two ways for me and lamb for my wife. Wow is all we can say. Greg appeared several times in our window from the street- one just to say thank you and another with two glasses of champagne. Dessert was a ‘Free Fall of Berries.’
In total- A night to remember!

Greg is a special guy! You had a lovely evening for sure. And, the duck two ways is one of my all time favorite dishes at Orega!

Our favorite table upstairs by a window was waiting.

I can definitely understand why that is your favorite table. We were fortunate enough to be seated next to one of those windows on our recent visit and it was a lovely place to enjoy a meal. Private - yet still able to see the goings-on of the entire restaurant as well as the action outside.