Le Toiny for lunch today!

stbartshopper

Senior Insider
Weather was perfect and the food, service and the transportation down and up to and from the beach were all perfect. I had burratina and my wife the salmon tartare. We both then enjoyed the fried chicken. We devoured the popcorn flavored ice cream for dessert. Mojitos with lots of fresh mint and flavorful Rose wine and Mango flavored Rum capped a perfect afternoon.

Sounds so yummy. A great selection for lunch. I have yet to try the Le Toiny beach lunch. Thank you for the reporting! Keep them coming, any photographs?

We finally tried Le Toiny for lunch on our last visit ....it was simply divine...reminded us of our lazy lunches at Tamarin...definitely on our resto list now....

Thank you for the endorsement Steve and Aimee. Going to add it to our rotation list as well.

As a side note, I always ask the names of our servers and a little bit about their histories. Our servers were Aline and Matthew. Aline is born and raised in Guadeloupe. Her father is from Gabon and mother- France. Her father is a pilot and owns his aerial cartography company. He is away a lot, doing jobs around the world. He also uses drones extensively. He was recently called back to Australia where the government has asked him to do some re’mapping?’ post fires there. Apparently he is also employed to help resolve territorial disputes between landowners and countries’ borders. I had never thought about this occupation before. Aline said we must visit her beautiful island which we have never considered before.

We're interested in trying the beach club for lunch as well this year. Has anyone gotten lounge chairs post-meal? If so, did you reserve when you made your lunch reservation, and was there an extra charge (fine if there is, I'm just curious)? Thanks!

We're interested in trying the beach club for lunch as well this year. Has anyone gotten lounge chairs post-meal? If so, did you reserve when you made your lunch reservation, and was there an extra charge (fine if there is, I'm just curious)? Thanks!
It’s a beautiful place to spend the day. We used their chairs before and after lunch. They also have a plunge pool. Our villa agency had a relationship for us to get free chairs, but there may be a small charge, but it’s worth it. You reserve the chairs with your lunch.

We have reserved chairs with lunch. They bring you a an ice bucket of cold bottles of water, towels, chaises- towel covered and an umbrella.

When we were there last visit we took our remaining wine to a lovely couch under an umbrella off to the side by the beach..waitress happily brought us a carafe of rhum and cigar ash tray for us to enjoy some more leisurely time before embarking on our ride back up the hill..was a most sublime afternoon