Apple Music, Pandora

anne

SBH Member
Does anyone know if Apple Music or Pandora works on the island? :thinking1:
Thank you!
-Anne

Pandora is unavailable outside the United States. However, with a VPN, you can access it beyond our borders.

When we found out that Pandora didn’t work out of US we started using TuneIn radio app. It’s free and you can listen to most radio stations world wide. We like Classique Swisse, Nantucket’s local radio station etc. You can also pick what type of music you like i.e. Beach Music then several beach music radio stations options pop up.
It’s live radio so there are ads and talking depending on which station you pick. Swiss Classical has very little conversation.
Enjoy

I like the song BLUE MOON...just sayin’

The Bad In Every Man
as sung by Shirley Ross in Manhattan Melodrama. It would have been among the final things heard by John Dillinger - he was shot down after seeing the movie in Chicago...

Apple Music has at least one fairly recent version (Attic Band) of this earlier Lorenz Hart's lyrics for the Richard Rodgers music (unless you believe this). There were even earlier attempts - here are the lyrics to what I believe was the first and which was meant to be sung by Jean Harlow.

In regard to Apple Music on island - I did not try to connect directly and used the download at home approach - internet connections are often too spotty in peak hours to rely on staying online.

I like Sir Rod Stewart’s rendition when he took on his tributes to the American Standards.

We used either Spotify or Pandora at the villa last Nov/Dec. The Motown station got quite a workout while we played in the pool.