Rosemond and Marius at Le Select

EddyG

SBH Insider
January 19th is St. Marius Day, which was Sunday. So we celebrated this Feast Day with Marius and friends at Le Select on Tues., Jan. 21st. Rosemond and Ellen were the very special surprise visitors and Marius was very grateful to see Rosemond again. The next planned visit is Jan. 30th when we celebrate important birthdays at Le Select.

DSC09134e.jpg

DSC09135e.jpg

DSC09138e.jpg

DSC09143.jpg

DSC09151e.jpg

DSC09160e.jpg

DSC09162e.jpg

DSC09167e.jpg

DSC09170ec.jpg

DSC09172e.jpg

DSC09191e.jpg

DSC09197e.jpg

Thanks, Ed. Neither one of them move as quickly as they used to, but it's great that Rosemond could attend the celebration, and it's great that they're both out and about.

The power of prayer, healing energy, thoughts and all around go ju-ju are in full show in these photos! So very happy to see these two men standing on their own two feet...together! Great photos, Ed.

What wonderful photos! Great to see that Rosemond and Marius got meet at Le Select! God is good.

Thanks for sharing, Eddy!

Fabulous to see these men who span the decades looking great & smiling along with all the others at Le Select, a 'you've come along way baby !' event for sure. Thanks for all the pix & posting them EddyG !

Thanks for the photos, Eddy. Seeing Rosemond (and Marius) looks so vibrant made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy on this cold Boston day.

Thanks for the photos, Eddy. Seeing Rosemond (and Marius) looks so vibrant made my heart feel all warm and fuzzy on this cold Boston day.

What a wonderful treat to see Rosemond with a huge smile on his face with all his close friends.
Cheers

I cannot LIKE :up: this enough. So glad to see two of our favorite island gentlemen out and about on a beautiful, sunny day.

Not only great to see these familiar faces, but even more so the smiles all around! Thanks for sharing Ed.