maya's, nikki beach parking

bethwoff

SBH Insider
We're finally visiting Maya's for dinner soon, and wondered about parking. I know it's at the end of the road in Public, near a cemetery. Do we park along the road in the dark, or is there a parking lot, or valet? Is it free? and for Nikki Beach, can we pull into the parking lot across the street, or do we use a valet service? St Jean is always so congested and parking is non-existent. Many thanks!

Maya's now offers valet parking if you can not park yourself. 15 euros.

Note property between Orega and Black Ginger has been demolished and is now a paid parking lot

Always have found parking for 7 pm seating. One time a young man was somewhat agressive trying to valet park. I declined.

BTW, That young man is still there.

Santa Fe offers free valet parking so he does well on tips. Cars parked on the sidewalk got 130 euro fines, so David took care of things and everyone is happier

BTW, That young man is still there.

Santa Fe offers free valet parking so he does well on tips. Cars parked on the sidewalk got 130 euro fines, so David took care of things and everyone is happier. Different situations. I'm glad David found a parking solution. I have always parked along the road before and using valet parking will not be a problem. At Maya's at the end of the cemetery we turn around and usually park along the road facing out. Denise and our friends get out first and I park along the road leading down to the drive that Mayas is on. After a wonderful dinner at Mayas I repeat the procedure.

For Nikki, use the valet in front. The valet uses the parking lot, which Nikki leases. I don’t recall the fee on their sign. It may be €15/$20.

Nikki’s usually charges 20 Euros for valet parking. Like Hawke, we always drop people off and park elsewhere- usually on the road across from Eden Rock I think it is.

Last week when we were at Maya's, I parked myself and drove right past the valet attendant. I believe it is a public road and does not mandate the use of the valet. I would rather contribute the funds toward my cocktail.
The parking lot across from Nikki is private and not free.
Thank you David at Santa Fe for providing a solution to your parking with Valet during lunch, I tip the attendant because I respect the option as opposed to mandate.

For Nikki - I agree with Kevin to use the valet. We were charged €18 this past November. Yes, you can sometimes find a spot along the other side of the road, but the traffic along that stretch is constant which makes getting out of the car and crossing over difficult. Plus, you’re often parked right against a tree or bush leaving the passenger side choosing between scratches all over face and body, or an intimate relationship with the manual gear shift.

. . . you can sometimes find a spot along the other side of the road, but the traffic along that stretch is constant which makes getting out of the car and crossing over difficult. Plus, you’re often parked right against a tree or bush leaving the passenger side choosing between scratches all over face and body, or an intimate relationship with the manual gear shift.

Cars parked alongside the road in the area of Nikki Beach also are susceptible to being sideswiped by large trucks, as I witnessed in November. A really big truck took off the rear view mirror of a parked Porsche SUV and scratched the entire length of the car. I suspect that the SUV owner was blithely enjoying a Nikki lunch, oblivious to what happened to his / her car. The truck, by the way, did not stop (may not even have known what happened) . . . but several bystanders were seen jotting down its license info.

Many thanks - we do have early 7:00 reservations for Maya's and will try to park our own car with confidence while avoiding the valet. I just don't see the need for valet assistance on that quiet road. For Nikki Beach - we'll gladly pay the valet! What a zoo it is along that stretch of road. Ten days and counting.... If I can ever muster up the energy I'll post a photo or two to share, but we tend to go into vacation mode upon arrival, as we should, and leave the world behind! There's no better place to be.

Maya's is roughly a $300 +/- dinner.

$15.00 for the valet well worth it so my bride can make a proper fashionable entrance.

We're finally visiting Maya's for dinner soon, and wondered about parking. I know it's at the end of the road in Public, near a cemetery. Do we park along the road in the dark, or is there a parking lot, or valet? Is it free? and for Nikki Beach, can we pull into the parking lot across the street, or do we use a valet service? St Jean is always so congested and parking is non-existent. Many thanks!

The valet at both Maya's and Nikki beach is well worth the few extra euros for sure !!