Whisky Tango Foxtrot Dinner January 15, 2020

dadto6

Senior Insider
Wednesday was the first day of our trip that the winds subsided. Clarity of sky, afforded excellent views of St. Maarten and Anguilla since we arrived on Saturday.

First time we dined at the WTF rooftop bar at Le Barthelemy. Splended setting under a clear starry night. We were joined by the most loved, kindest and gracious couple on the Island for drinks and tapas. We were a group of 13, I believe we tried nearly every drink and every tapas offering. Service was excellent, mixologist was excellent and food was excellent. Lots of stimulating conversation, hugs and love to go around. I would highly recommend the experience at WTF. Until next time....

We love it ‘up top’ there, but forget about it as it is so nice to dine beachside as well. If beachside dinner isn’t being offered, if you ask in advance, they will make it happen.Thanks for the reminder about WTF!

. . . sounds like A&P to me! And I’ll note, happily, that they tipped me off to “WTF” for evening tapas / cocktails. It’s a great spot . . . a large outdoor “living room,” with many variations on seating arrangements, tranquil evening sounds, & a lovely nighttime scene as daylight fades & the lights of hillside homes come alive.

Glad to read of the enjoyment in your group of 13 . . . another happy memory, among many, for your clan. And so nice of you & Anita to make SBH a part of family life, including introductions to special local friends.

Wonderful to see others easily recognize and break the code. So many feel the same way about special friends as our family. They are two of the best!!!