Zion

We enjoyed the lunch special at Zion today. The most amazing feat, I parked right in front of the double entry doors on 1st try. Parking Gods were smiling up me.

We enjoyed scrumptious BBC drinks for adults, virgin pina colada for children. Today's lunch special was Grilled Beef Picanha with Zion's famous smoked mashed potato and asparagus for the price of 15 Euros. Everything went very well, the wait staff was very attentive and cordial. The food was excellent! Zion is in our dining rotation the past three trips and will continue to be so into the future, God willing.

We departed with smiles on our faces. Went back to the Villa and change clothes for the beach. Several of us walked from our Villa in Devet to the beach in front of Nikki Beach Restaurant. We enjoyed swimming whilst listening to the Saxophone player together with DJ. Thankfully, others drove the vehicles to return us adventurous walkers. Currently, as I type, we are sitting under the covered porch watching the sun set while enjoying our own Foie Gras, selection of cheeses and various toasts/crackers. The Sauterne wine is a great compliment with the Foie Gras. Chardonnay is going well with the cheeses. Smiles all around. Some sadness sets in knowing it is our last night until NEXT TIME!

My two soccer stars have left for the stadium to play with the upper teenage team again tonight. Between the Men Team and upper teenage team, they have played every evening this week. We will all join up together for dinner at Santa Fe this evening. I have reserved moules for my dining enjoyment. David said I reserved the last portion, most portions sold out for lunch today.

just back from 10 days on Barts-had dinner one of the nights at Zion and really enjoyed it-good food/good value and good service-Tiffany our waitress was outstanding---would go back in a heartbeat-the mash potatoes were to die for!!

Hello Bill,
We are looking forward to all your dining reports and accompanying photographs. When do you arrive?