QG Lunch 1/15/2020 Extremely Poor Service Today

I will say this: French restaurant service is almost invariably overstretched except at grand restaurants; consequently, we show up for lunch at
12h00 (30 minutes before the rush) and for dinner at 7h00 - 7h30 (30 minutes before the rush), depending on the circumstances. This makes a big difference in the quality of service, in our experience.

had dinner there Sunday night- Jan 12 after early session at Nikki Beach--was not real crowded but our meal and service was very good

We always do 1PM and 8PM. We tried 7PM and found some restaurants weren’t ready for us but that was years ago at PR’s place in Saline at the time.

Which restaurant in Saline would that be? About when? Not my experience In these modern times.

I will say this: French restaurant service is almost invariably overstretched except at grand restaurants; consequently, we show up for lunch at
12h00 (30 minutes before the rush) and for dinner at 7h00 - 7h30 (30 minutes before the rush), depending on the circumstances. This makes a big difference in the quality of service, in our experience.
Excellent advice!

We always do 1PM and 8PM. We tried 7PM and found some restaurants weren’t ready for us but that was years ago at PR’s place in Saline at the time.
PaCri was notably “chill,” in all respects . . . and leisurely service was very nice, unless one felt in a rush (but why?). In this vein, Pascal Ramette seems to have become something of an intermittent staple in island dining — so many venues, & each of them beautifully done, IMO. I’m eager to try the new one.