Cheval Blanc Fashion Show Canceled January 14, 2020

dadto6

Senior Insider
Received a telephone call from the Cheval Blanc alerting us that our reservation was canceled for tonight due to high winds and inclement weather.

Makes sense with hair blowing and dresses billowing...not a fun night at all. A shame.

CAFC6FAA-7C6F-4345-B981-B0D358423611.jpeg

On her, it looks good. In fact, on her everything looked good!

Looking good in something that sold a few years back at auction for about $4.8 million with another icon, who happens to have close connections to events on island this Friday and Saturday:
IMG_7081.jpeg
An even more intriguing picture could have resulted if another iconic woman of the time had attended the event...

THAT would have been a picture! The missing icon, however, rarely attended Democratic fund raising events . . . which the "birthday party" was. JFK's memorable comment on Marilyn Monroe's performance: “I can now retire from politics after having had ‘Happy Birthday’ sung to me in such a sweet, wholesome way.”

...JFK's memorable comment on Marilyn Monroe's performance: “I can now retire from politics after having had ‘Happy Birthday’ sung to me in such a sweet, wholesome way.”

The performance follows Peter Lawford introducing "the late Marilyn Monroe" and JFK's comments follow that in this clip... a short clip from that evening from the other pictured icon who is connected to this weekend's events on St Barth is found here; a longer clip showing that she also knew how to keep them waiting is here...

IMG_7080.jpeg
IMG_7082.jpeg

BTW, another notable who performed that evening is in the background of the photo of the two brothers with Marilyn... and the starstruck fellow with the near empty glass is busy recording history...