DiCaprio Helps Rescue Overboard Crew Member

Andy, he must have drifted. One heck of a drift from St Martin to SABA. I constantly look at the sea in front of SABA and missed this whole rescue.

Andy, he must have drifted. One heck of a drift from St Martin to SABA. I constantly look at the sea in front of SABA and missed this whole rescue.

Saba is about 30 miles away. I imagine even the cruise ship he rents would be appear quite small at that distance.

On a clear day we have seen roads on Saba. I am on whale watch or looking for any vessels that cross to St Kitts, Statia and Saba...our view is the same as a Santa Fe view. I have also just watched the water. I am practicing the art of doing nothing with my camera usually nearby. Sometimes a bird or more often a neighborhood cat visit this perch in Lurin.

On a clear day we have seen roads on Saba. I am on whale watch or looking for any vessels that cross to St Kitts, Statia and Saba...our view is the same as a Santa Fe view. I have also just watched the water. I am practicing the art of doing nothing with my camera usually nearby. Sometimes a bird or more often a neighborhood cat visit this perch in Lurin.

Phil years ago at MC on clear nites we could see car lights on Saba tho having been to that island, I can't imagine driving on the roads at nite !

JK8_9967.jpg

image.jpg

It is a treat when clouds move and the top of Saba appears.

These are good photos of faces of Saba.

Amy . . . do the cats scare away the birds?

So far the birds fly above the cats.

The thrashers hit the cat food regularly, as do the lizards. Thrashers are noisy and messy brown speckled fairly large birds that have interrupted some mighty fine nap periods! I am in charge of a small sanctuary here.