Information about travel from St Maarten to St Barth

Hermanab

SBH Member
We are having guests fly into St Barth on January 11. Their Delta flight arrives in St Maarten at 2:00pm. To date, there are no seats available through St Barth Commuter or Winair. St Barth Commuter has put them on a wait list. Winair does not offer any information.
Should they book a ferry now? Which ferry?
Suggestions?
Thanks for your help!

Voyager only runs out of Marigot, but with the recent political unrest and road blockages (now over) I no longer consider that to be a reliable alternative.
Since Irma, there have been no ferries out of Captain Oliver's.
That leaves Great Bay Express out of P'burg. https://www.greatbayferry.com/ There's a 17:45 ferry which they should be able to connect to.

Alternatively, a charter flight is an option. I have done it, but not in the last year or two. Think a base price somewhere around €1200, perhaps €1400, one way and be prepared to sprint through the SXM airport as they expedite you out of there. I work with www.premiumiv.com when I choose to charter.

We are having guests fly into St Barth on January 11. Their Delta flight arrives in St Maarten at 2:00pm. To date, there are no seats available through St Barth Commuter or Winair. St Barth Commuter has put them on a wait list. Winair does not offer any information.
Should they book a ferry now? Which ferry?
Suggestions?
Thanks for your help!
The blockades are over and never were in Marigot. Voyager has a 4 o’clock that should be fine. My kids are taking that one.

We have found calling WinAir and/or St. Barth Commuter has allowed us to find seats when their web sites show no seats. Have you tried calling? SBC is our preference.