Creperie Dinner

Saline Man

SBH Insider
Last Monday evening we went to the Creperie for dinner. The menu is similar to the one prior to the sale. However, the quality is not. The goat cheese salad was basically toast with salad. The chicken sandwich was extremely tough. There were six of us at dinner, we could not wait to leave. We even turned down the rum shots. This place used to be very good and very consistent. Not so much on our visit. Also the was a sliver of plastic in one of the salads. Not a good dinner.

That’s disappointing to hear. Our dinner there a few weeks ago was the same as always, except we thought that the galettes were better. Consistency is key to a restaurant’s success. Ours good, and yours bad, Is not consistency, and not a good thing to hear.

So sorry to hear this. We had a wonderful dinner there last June. Food was excellent, service was good .......

When was the sale?

Saline Man - sorry to read about your unfortunate experience. Hopefully you told them all of what you wrote and they comped your meals?

I’ll chime in since we had a snack there a couple days ago.
The 4 of us ordered crepes.
They brought out the first one and my friend started eating. When she was finished they brought out mine. When I got done they brought out both guys crepes.
So odd to have to wait like that but they were outstanding. We were also starving lol but they were better then I remembered

Last Monday evening we went to the Creperie for dinner. The menu is similar to the one prior to the sale. However, the quality is not. The goat cheese salad was basically toast with salad. The chicken sandwich was extremely tough. There were six of us at dinner, we could not wait to leave. We even turned down the rum shots. This place used to be very good and very consistent. Not so much on our visit. Also the was a sliver of plastic in one of the salads. Not a good dinner.

Sad. Thanks for your warning report, though I’m sorry to read, “. . . we could not wait to leave.” Such disparagement is damning. I hope that there’s another review to follow, from you or another visitor, that extols a positive “Creperie” dining experience.

24-days and we will be at Le Creperie. I can assure you, my grandchildren love this place and assurely, we will be there! I will post a reply of their assessment.

ordering take out from them tonight, will let you know what I think of the food. I have my fingers crossed it will be good.

I had take out from creperie,

ham & cheese crepe very good
french fries not good, very greasy and oily taste. I could only eat one, and I love french fries, perhaps its the oil that they cook them in?

chocolate crepe very good

chicken sandwich very good