Yachts, yachts, yachts...

The video of Rising Sun- 454 feet- all I can say is wow! How does it rank among the world's longest? Gotta be right up there?

Hoping that coming into the Christian and Jewish season that all of us that have more than we deserve compared to the rest of the world give generously.

The video of Rising Sun- 454 feet- all I can say is wow! How does it rank among the world's longest? Gotta be right up there?

Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 4.19.13 PM.jpg

Ecstasea, chump change at 282', this morning managed to take out the bridge keeper's office with an open hatch. Kevin, can you help with this, please?

Where did this happen? Hope the bridge keeper was out t lunch! Geez.

This took place at the Simpson Bay drawbridge on St Maarten, while entering Simpson Bay Lagoon this afternoon. The bridge keeper jumped out of the bridge house seconds before impact, and is safe. His escape can be seen on the FB video link which I posted.

This took place at the Simpson Bay drawbridge on St Maarten, while entering Simpson Bay Lagoon this afternoon. The bridge keeper jumped out of the bridge house seconds before impact, and is safe. His escape can be seen on the FB video link which I posted.

Thanks, Kevin...I missed his exit the first time I viewed the video. My goodness...how frightening!

You said that not me. :biglaugh: I can’t help it tho- a blonde??

most likely...lol. love the blonde jokes.

A flight heading to new york had a small problem.

a woman was sitting in first class and refused to move when asked by the flight attendants to her assigned seat in coach.

the captain was told of the incident and he asked if the woman was a blonde, and the flight attendant responded yes why?

he said let me handle this, he spoke with the lady for a couple of minutes and they both laughed and she moved to her assigned seat immediately back in coach.

the flight attendant asked the captain, what did you say to her? he said " I told her first class does not go to New York."